Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 tbsp chia seeds, or cacao nibs
- ½ cup dark chocolate, melted
- ½ cup white chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Peel the bananas and slice into coins. Lay them onto a parchement-lined baking sheet.
- spread the peanut butter between 2 slices of banana, like a tiny sandwich. Freeze for one hour.
- Melt the white chocolate with 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Dip half of the little frozen sandwich into the melted chocolate mixture then sprinkle with chia seeds, or cacao nibs. Repeat with the dark chocolate.
- Freeze for 30 mins. Store in freezer or fridge.