Kimchi, fresh farm eggs, and avocado toast
- 2 slices of bread of your choice
- 2 local organic eggs
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp olive oil
- 1 large serving of kimchi
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds or seasoning of your choice. Recommended: Kanel Poke Bowl
- Remove peel and pit from avocado. Mash the avocado with the lemon, salt and pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and add olive oil. Meanwhile, toast the bread.
- Once the olive oil is hot, crack eggs into the pan to fry sunnyside up (however, scrambled, hard-boiled, or poached eggs work well too.) Fry until edges are crispy.
- Remove the eggs and add the toast to the excess oil. Fry the toast for about 30 seconds per side.
- Assemble: slather the mashed avocado over the fried toast. Next, add an egg to each piece and top with as much kimchi as desired. Sprinkle seasoning.