Piña Colada Matcha Smoothie
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp honey (unpasteurized)
- 3 tbsp matcha powder
- 3-4 bananas chopped (frozen or not)
- 1.5 tbsp creamed coconut
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks (optional)
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend until banana chunks are smooth and honey and matcha powder are blended in.
- Tip: Use frozen banana chunks to make it extra cold. And/or you can add frozen pineapple chunks. This will help make the smoothie thicker.