Marché Bio Style Tuna Poke Bowl
- 1.5 cups rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 200 grams sushi grade tuna
- 0.5 cups mayonnaise
- 0.8 tsp cayenne pepper (more or less based on your taste)
- 1 cup edamame beans (or leafy greens of your choice)
- 1 cup cubed cucumber
- 1.25 cups cubed avocado
- Rinse rice under cold water until clear. Cook rice (1 cup rice:1.5 cups water).
- Cut fish into bite-sized pieces with a sharp knife.
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce and lemon juice (optional: add 2 tbs of sesame oil). Add the fish and marinate until ready to serve.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Once water is boiling, blanch edamame beans for 2-3 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the rice to a bowl and layer fish (add marinade for more flavour), edamame beans, cucumber, and avocado onto the bed of rice.
- In separate bowl, combine the cayenne and mayonnaise.
- Top the rice and vegetables with the spicy mayo.