Slow Cooker Honey Mustard Chicken Breasts
- 2 large boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup unpasteurized honey
- ¼ cup mustard
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic or apple cidre vinegar
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder or flakes
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, combine everything except for the chicken and stir well.
- Add the chicken and press it down to cover it in as much sauce as possible.
- Set the slow cooker to 4-5 hours on high or 6 hours on low. Cook until the chicken is tender and moist. During the cook time, stir twice if possible. Make sure the chicken is completely immersed in the sauce.