Cherry Tomato Burrata Pasta
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
- ½ cup fresh basil
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 cups cherry or grape tomatoes
- ½ package of spaghetti (250 grams)
- 150-250 grams of burrata
- pinch of salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic, half of the fresh basil, and red pepper flakes, cooking for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes with a pinch of salt and pepper and toss them in the oil. Let the tomatoes cook for 20-25 minutes, or until they burst. Keep an eye on them and lower or raise the heat if needed.
- While the mixture is simmering, bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta al dente.
- Scoop the pasta directly from the pot to the skillet. Toss the mixture a few times so all the noodles are coated. Turn off the heat and toss in the rest of the fresh basil.
- Add the burrata cheese, either in pieces or one large ball, and mix it in as much as you like. Add in salt and pepper if desired.