Vegan Chocolate Mocha Pudding
- You will need a food processor or an egg beater.
- ½ cup chocolate hazelnut beverage
- 3½ cups ripe Haas avocados (approx. 3 medium)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tbsp coffee (brewed)
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ⅛ tsp salt
- Peel and pit the avocados. Brew the coffee. Melt the coconut oil over medium-low heat.
- Put all of the ingredients into the food processor or into a mixing bowl. Blend in the processor or mix with an egg beater on medium speed. Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes if you want to serve it cold. Optional: top with dark chocolate chips or coconut whip cream.