Gluten-free Blueberry Bars
- ¾ cup gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ⅔ cup butter, cold and cubed
- 3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
Brown Sugar Crumble
- 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¾ tbsp butter
- 1½ tbsp gluten-free oats
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Combine ¾ cup of flour, 1 cup of brown sugar, oats, baking powder, and sea salt together in a large bowl.
- Add ¾ cup of butter and blend with clean hands
- Press the mixture into a greased 9x13 baking pan
- Spread the blueberries evenly over the top
- Brown sugar crumble: combine 2 tbsp of flour, ⅓ cup of brown sugar, 1½ tbsp oats, and ½ tsp of cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Mix in ¾ tbsp of butter to create a course crumble. Sprinkle over the blueberries.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes
- Let cool for 30 mins before slicing.