Cleaning, Food Storage, Personal Hygeine, and Beauty
Cosmetic Club Ori Clean - Silicone ear cleaner
- No more bits of cotton in your ears.
- Easy to clean ears.
- Add tea tree oil and water.
Cook Concept - Cotton lids
- Durable cotton lids.
- Cover jars, containers, and bowls.
- Machine wash friendly.
Metal and bamboo straws with wire cleaner
Say goodbye to plastic straws! These eco-friendly straws are easy to clean and durable.
Emani - Vegan cosmetics
- High quality, vegan, organic makeup.
- Emani cosmetics contain no animal byproducts and they’re never tested on animals.
- It’s good for your skin and the planet.
Green Attitude - Reusable bamboo paper towels
- Absorbent and durable.
- Use a sheet, rinse it and re-use it.
- Wash-machine safe.
- One roll will last you months.
Je Cherche - une Idée silicone sponge
- No more sponges that smell bad, trap germs and last only a few uses.
- Use this silicone sponge hundreds of times.
- Clean with hot water and soap.
Blueberry Jams - Bee’s wax paper food wrap
- High quality wax paper made from pure bee’s wax.
- Reusable food wrap and container cover.
- Wipe down after use.
Reusable Produce Bags
A wide selection of different reusable bags made from:
What does eco friendly mean?
Eco friendly refers to products which are designed to have little to no negative impacts on the environment. Buying eco friendly products decreases the harmful effects on the environment.
What is fair trade?
Fair trade is a global movement to make sustainable development goals a reality. Buying fair trade means that you support humane working conditions and terms of trade for all people in the value chain.
Why is fair trade important?
Fair trade gives a voice to farmers and producers by giving them a 50% ownership of their trade. Products have a minimum price to ensure that farmers and producers are not exploited, and can sustain a standard quality of life. Supporting fair trade means that you support partnership between stakeholders in a products’ value chain.