Peanut Butter and Jelly Lava Baked Oats
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ ripe banana
- 1 small egg
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup cow's milk or oat milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1½ tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1½ tbsp jam of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease an oven-safe baking dish.
- Blend oats, banana, maple syrup, egg, baking powder, cinnamon, and milk in a blender until smooth.
- Pour ⅔ of the batter into the baking dish. Scoop the peanut butter and jam onto the centre of the batter then pour the remaining batter over top.
- Back for 30 mins. Insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean, remove to cool for 3 mins. If it doesn't come out clean, return to bake for 5 more minutes and check again. Serve warm.