Sweet Potato Black Bean Tortillas
- 4 soft tortillas (flour or gluten free)
- ½ cup black beans (cooked or canned)
- 1 cup frozen sweet potato cubes
- ½ avocado cubed
- ½ cup organic sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- Place the frozen sweet potato cubes in a pot of water and bring water to a boil. Turn to medium for 5 minutes. (You can purchase them or make them by cutting an uncooked sweet potato into cubes and adding to boiling water for 20 minutes).
- Place the tortillas in the oven at 175F to warm them (but not to toast them).
- Combine the Greek yogurt and lemon juice as a sour cream alternative (or use sour cream).
- Chop the avocado into small cubes.
- Scoop the sweet potatoes, black beans, and avocado onto a warm tortilla. Spoon the "sour cream" over. Season with salt and pepper.